IWAS GENERAL ASSEMBLY - WEBMEETING - Friday June 26th 2020 - 15.00 to 17.00
- Secretary General report (Max Haerle)
Change of By-laws
FUTURE OF IWAS
- Presidential Report (Eva Baur)
- Financial Report (Nicole Schmelzer-Schmied)
membership fee (unchanged)
INDEPENDENT AUDITOR REPORT
- Teaching Committee report (Jan Haugstvedt / Henk Coert)
- Report from Editor-in-Chief JWS. (Toshi Nakamura)
- Report from Internet committee (André Gay)
- Report from Secretary Office (Paola Valerio)
Membership. New members, suspensions, exclusions
New members IWAS
- ELECTIONS FOR NEXT VICE PRESIDENT(Max Haerle)
- WEBINARS (Max Haerle)
- Advisory Board Composition (Max Haerle)
- Any other issue to be discussed
- Inauguration of the New President (Wen Dong Xu)
Secretary General, IWAS
Dear members of IWAS,
As you know we will have an online General Assembly (GA) this Year!
Please be informed that this version will be shorter GA and contains less possibilities to discuss.
We will have to train this kind of event. I hope we will manage.
We will have two kinds of participants.
The first are the so called panellists. They have the right to speak and can be seen on the screen. Those are persons from the council and the technicians and so on.
The second are the attendees. They can follow, and vote through the polls which we will display. They will not appear in the video and they are muted automatically.
If they want to discuss something, please do write in the chat room.
I will address this properly.
Attached to this mail, you will find the detailed instructions how to connect, the Agenda and the new version of Bylaws.
Here is the direct link for attendees:
Until then I wish you all to stay safe and healthy!
SECRETARY GENERAL IWAS